The Dixon Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of police officer. Applications are available at recruitment.iosolutions.com until June 5, 2017. The application deadline is June 5, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- $25.00 non-refundable application fee;
- U.S. Citizenship;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- 21 to under 35 years of age on June 5, 2017;
- Residency within 12.5 miles from the City of Dixon within six (6) months of date of hire;
- Valid POWER test card or valid CPAT certification dated within six (6) months prior to June 24, 2017. Cards valid if issued between December 24, 2016 – June 24, 2017. (if applicable, this is not a requirement to test)
All portions of the testing process are mandatory. Failure to attend and complete any portion of the process will result in elimination from employment consideration. Written Exam, Physical Agility Test, and Orientation Information: Saturday, June 24, 2017 Dixon Police Department 220 S. Hennepin Ave Dixon, IL 61021. You are required to arrive at the testing location no later than 8:00 a.m. with photo identification (valid driver’s license or State ID) to sign-in. NO LATE ADMITTANCE.
WHAT ARE THE STANDARDS FOR THE POWER TEST?