The City of Dixon Street Department builds and maintains the system of streets and alleys throughout the City of Dixon. Included in the Street Department's responsibilities is the maintenance of the vast storm sewer system under the City of Dixon streets. The storm sewer system includes various types and sizes of storm sewers, inlets, and manholes. The Street Department is responsible for snow plowing, patching, sealing, and cleaning the city streets. The Street Department also maintains the sidewalks, pavements, curbs and gutters and also trims trees with the assistance and expertise of the City of Dixon Tree Commission.
- John Sheridan, Maintenance Specialist
- Kevin Spratt, Maintenance Specialist
- Anthony Helfrich, Maintenance Specialist
- Josh Tegeler, Maintenance Specialist
- Matt Kerchner, Maintenance Specialist
- Michael Nagy, Maintenance Specialist